Friday, June 25, 2010

New Banner!


In case you haven't noticed, Wheels & Water has a new banner! The credit for this awesome logo goes to Leah Wilson, who produces fine artwork and is also a local paddler. Thank you Leah for being so creative and easy to work with, I can't believe how fast it came together. It was exactly what I was looking for!

Please visit Leah's website here, and browse some more of her wonderful creations. Also please let her know if you have any design work that needs done, or let me know and I'll relay the message. I've also added her link to my sidebar for future reference.

It should also be noted that the photos used were taken by Roland Vilett (mountain bike) and Brad Bassi (kayak). Props to those guys as well.

Looking forward to a great summer of biking and boating!
-Nate

2 comments:

  1. Just watched your Copeland Creek video on Vimeo and found your blog. Diggin' the new logo banner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words! Yeah, she did an awesome job on it!

    ReplyDelete